Opening Hours / Entrance Fees
The Museum is available for guided tours with highly qualified staff who shows Ferruccio Lamborghini’s creations thru his official story.
The Museum is open to the public during the following hours:
The Ferruccio Lamborghini Museum on 02 August will be open to the public from 10.00 to 13.00.
From Monday to Friday: 10 – 13 / 14 – 18
Saturday and Sunday: open only by reservation for groups minimum 30 persons
Ph. +39 051.863366
The museum will remain closed from 5 to 23 August included
Standard Price: 15 €
Reduced Price: 10 €
- University students with University card
- Teachers accompanying school classes
- Senior citizens over 65
- Children from 6 to 14
- Disabled and their caregivers
- Bus-drivers and tourist guides and interpreters
For groups of over 15 people advance booking is required.
Free for: children under 5 years when accompanied, journalists with a professional identity card.
It is possible to reserve guided tours with a qualified staff, who, focusing on the most important models of the Bull Company, will explain you their design and distinctive technical characteristics with some family and historical anecdotes about Ferruccio Lamborghini’s legendary life.
The visit takes about 1 hour.
- Fee for Italian or English guided visit, minimum 15 persons: 23€
- N.B. Visits in other languages should be always booked in advance.
For info, please contact:
Ph: +39 051 863366