We inform that from 3 June 2021 you that until the Emilia-Romagna Region remains in the yellow zone, Museo Ferruccio Lamborghini opens to the public on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays at different hours.
In compliance with Decree-Law no. 65 of 18 May 2021, booking is NO longer required on Saturdays, Sundays and other public holidays.
Museo Ferruccio Lamborghini opening hours:
Thursday, Friday 10.00 am 1.00 pm – 2.00 pm 6.00 pm
Saturday, 11.00 am 1.00 pm – 2.00 pm 7.00 pm
Closed on: Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays
In order to ensure the protection of visitors and to avoid the risk of contagion as much as possible, the Museo Ferruccio Lamborghini has implemented the safety measures necessary to contain COVID-19.
Below is some information that will be useful for your visit:
– During the visit, while you are in the building you must always maintain social distancing, avoiding crowding.
-The use of a mask is mandatory. A mask is also mandatory for children over 6 years of age. The use of a surgical mask is recommended, while the use of a mask with exhalation valve is discouraged.
– Please note that online ticketing is active on the website https://www.museolamborghini.com/en/orari-e-costi/. The booked ticket must be cancelled at the museum ticket office before entering the collection. Tickets can also be purchased directly from the museum’s ticket booth with payment by debit and credit card (cash payments are not accepted). In this case the ticket will be issued for the first available time slot, taking into account the pre-defined slots and online purchases. You are not entitled to immediate entry into the collection.
– Only one person can access the ticket office at a time by presenting their reservation; other visitors are asked to wait in the queue maintaining a safe distance according to the instructions provided by the reception staff.
Any coupons that entitle you to free or discounted tickets must be specified at the time of online purchase and subsequently shown at the ticket booth.
– Only one person can enter the ticket office at a time to show their reservation. Other visitors are requested to wait in a queue while maintaining a safe distance, according to the instructions provided by reception staff.
– You are kindly requested to arrive at the ticket office on time so that all visitors with reservations can enter as scheduled
– Wash your hands before entering the Museum, in any case the sanitizing gel will be available at the Museum entrance
– Visitors who are ill or who have a fever higher than 37.5°C may not enter the museums. At the museums entrance the body temperature will be measured. Visitors who have a fever higher than 37.5°C may not enter. If a ticket has already been purchased online for any of the museums of Istituzione Bologna Musei, visitors are kindly requested to write the Istituzione at email@example.com explaining the reason for the cancellation and specifying a new date and time. The visitor can opt to visit the museum that had been booked or a different location. If the new time slot is still available, the visitor will receive a confirmation email and must show up for the new appointment with the old ticket
– Inside each museum the visit takes place following the route specified by signs and/or museum staff
– Inside the exhibition halls the usual prohibition against touching cases, objects, works and surfaces remains.
– Materials in the bookshop must not be touched. If necessary, ask the staff for gloves.
– When in the restrooms the rules posted there must be followed.
– Please note that in the event of closure of the venues due to the Covid emergency, tickets purchased online for museum admission or participation in an activity (guided tour, workshop, concert etc.) will not be reimbursed, but the Museum will issue a voucher equal to the cost of the ticket itself to allow the buyer to recover the service. Please contact the relevant museum to re-book the activity or admission.
Also remember that in the museums:
– Hand sanitiser is available